Sunday, August 15, 2010

First Post!!

WOHO! This is the first post. After the poem I will put a description about the poem.

My Superhero

I am in need of a superhero
not because I am trapped
but because I need someone
to come and make me forget
about the world around me
I want to forget everything for a little while.
Will you be my superman, my hero,
will you come and take me away
to somewhere where I'll forget
everything that's on my mind,
maybe you may cause me
to unable to speak for a moment.
After my superhero makes me forget
then I will forget the parts of my past
that I do not wish to remember.
Tell me will you be my superhero
will you be able to make me forget.

Description: this poem is about having those things in your past that you want to forget and waiting for that one person who can do that for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment